Bloom Café offers an all-you-can-eat brunch featuring breakfast favorites like scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, sausage, fruit and fresh pastries and new items—available only during brunch—like chicken and dumplings, biscuits and gravy, London broil and made-to-order omelets.
At just $17.50 for adults and $8.95 for children (including coffee or a soft drink), it's arguably one of the best deals in St. Louis.
And here's the part that deserves its own paragraph: we are now serving a full drink menu!
Mixed Drinks ($7)
- Morningshade Mary - Classic Bloody Mary mix with plenty of citrus notes and a hint of cucumber
- Bloomosa - Our own take on the popular Champagne cocktail
- Snapdragon - Tequila, triple sec and orange juice
- Spiked and Sweetened Tea - Freshly brewed sweet iced tea with a splash of citrus vodka
- Painter's Palette - Fruity, refreshing 100 Percent Red Wine Blend and triple sec, garnished with citrus
- Irish Coffee - Our house blend coffee with a shot of Irish whiskey and Irish cream liqueur
- 4 Hands Brewing Co. Chocolate Milk Stout
- 4 Hands Brewing Co. Divided Sky Rye IPA
- 4 Hands Brewing Co. Cast Iron Oatmeal Brown
- 4 Hands Brewing Co. Single Speed
- 4 Hands Brewing Co. City Wide
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Co. Zwickel
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Co. Urban Underdog
- 100 Percent Moscato
- 100 Percent Sauvignon Blanc
- 100 Percent Red Wine Blend
We strongly encourage reservations. Click here or call 314-65-BLOOM